- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
The Odessa Calla Lily(Zantedeschia ‘Odessa’) is so deep in color that is appears almost black, carried on strong stems above bright green foliage flecked with a multitude of creamy white spots.
“I don’t know why I do it. You know, dresses and wear lipstick. Gives me some sort of comfort. Some kind of satisfaction. And people call me a queer for it. Since I was eleven. But that’s alright. I’m not so new to ridicule. Out of all things, I hate rape and perversion. Rape the action, perversion the words. Maybe some people just don’t have a heart.”